1. General Information
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) comprise the Website Terms for Online Purchases and the Terms of Sale for In-Store Purchases and Services. The Terms are entered into between you and us, New Life Global Pte. Ltd. (“New Life Global”, “we”, “our”).
- You acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms set out below, without limitation or reservation.
- New Life Global reserves the right, at any time, to revise or update these Terms without your prior notice. These changes will take effect immediately upon posting.
- In these Terms, the following expressions shall have the following corresponding meanings:
- Website Purchases refers to the sale of hair+ lab Products as featured on the hair+ lab Website.
- In-store Purchases refer to the sale of hair+ lab Products at the New Life Global Service Centre and our Membership Programme.
- Services (“Services”) refer to the sale of treatments and hair services at the New Life Global Service Centre.
2. Data Protection Policy
TERMS OF SALE FOR WEBSITE PURCHASES AND TRANSACTIONS
http://hairpluslab.com is a website operated by New Life Global Pte Ltd. We are registered in Singapore under the Business Registration Number 201419739C and with our registered office at 101 Eunos Avenue 3, #08-01, Singapore 409835.
3. Application of Terms of Sale for Website Purchases and Transactions
By accessing and/or using the hair+ lab website (“Website”), you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by the Website Terms set out below.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of hair+ lab.com (which shall include all purchases and transactions (“Products”) on hair+ lab.com.
- All purchases and transactions you make through this Website are governed by the Website Terms.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any of the Terms contained herein at any time and without prior notice. We recommend that you always read the Terms and Conditions before using our Website. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
- in the event that we revise the Website Terms, if you do not wish to accept the new Website Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Website Terms.
- By placing an order through our Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws.
- New Life Global reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the sale of our products on hair+ lab (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time.
4. Your Account
- In accessing and/or using hair+ lab.com, you may be required to register an account. To register for an account, you must be 18 years old and above; and shall provide us with accurate, complete and updated information as may be required upon registration.
- You are responsible for the security of your account information, including without limitation your username and password in relation to your account.
- You shall take ownership of and be responsible for all activity and transaction under your account.
- Any violation of these Terms may result in the termination of your account at the discretion of New Life Global. For the avoidance of doubt, New Life Global shall have the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account at any time at our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever.
5. Conclusion of Contract
- Our Products presentation in the hair+ lab website solely represents a non-binding invitation for you to purchase from us.
- By sending us your Order, you submit a binding offer to conclude a sales contract (Contract) with us.
- Each order on hair+ lab.com (“Order”) is subject to our acceptance and confirmation. After placing an Order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your Order. Please note that this does not mean that your Order has been accepted. Your Order constitutes an offer to buy Products from us. We decide at our own discretion whether we will accept an Order or not. We will notify you immediately in the event we do not intend to carry out your Order.
- We will confirm such acceptance to you via email. The Contract between us will only be formed when we deliver the Products to you
- Please note that your Order via the Website (“Order”) is subject to product stock availability. If the Products are not available after your Order has been processed online, we will inform you via email.
- All orders placed online will be fulfilled within seven (7) business days unless otherwise advised. Business days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- You are obliged to make payment in FULL by the payment option you select when you check out your Order.
- Save for any errors, the prices of the displayed at the check-out is final and will be reflected in the email confirmation. No other prices shall be applicable to the Products.
- While New Life Global tries and ensures that all prices on our Website are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of proceeding with your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If New Life Global is unable to contact you, we will treat the Contract as cancelled, and you will be refunded accordingly.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price even after we have provided you with an email confirmation.
6. Cancellation of Order
- New Life Global does not accept any cancellation or modification of Order once we have confirmed the Order. Hence, it is important that you check your order before proceeding with the payment.
- Notwithstanding that the Contract has been accepted and confirmed, we reserve the right to cancel the Contract or any part thereof at any time without giving you any reasons. New Life Global will inform you of any such cancellation via email and will refund you accordingly.
- All refunds will be credited without interest into the same credit card that was used for the Order. Please note that it takes approximately 21 days for a credit return to your card to be effective.
7. Product Information
- Please note that while the Products on the Website are portrayed as accurately as possible, the colour and texture of the Products may differ depending on the accuracy of your monitor.
- All material and information (“Materials”) relating to the Products presented by New Life Global is intended to be used for personal or informational purposes only.
- All Products available on the Website, including any samples New Life Global may provide to you, are for your personal use only. You may not sell or resell any Products you purchase or otherwise receive from New Life Global.
8. Return, Exchange & Refund Policy
- Where a Product is defective, not of satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose, you may return the Product for an exchange or a refund of the amount paid for the Product without interest at the absolute discretion of New Life Global, subject to the applicable law.
- A claim by you that the quantity of the Products delivered falls short of the quantity ordered shall be notified to us within 2 days from the date of delivery. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability in respect of such shortfall and you shall be bound to pay the price as if the Products had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
- The cost of return transportation will be at your expense.
- Products must be returned with any free gift(s) and/or gift card(s) received by you with respect to the returned Product.
- Save for which have been delivered outside Singapore, all returns, exchange or refunds must be made only at NEW LIFE GLOBAL office located at 101 Eunos Avenue 3, #08-01, Singapore 409835. We do not accept mail returns or exchanges for local purchase. You are required to present the relevant Order Confirmation and/or invoice and the credit card used to place the Order, together with the Products returned.
- You are responsible to arrange for the return of any Products which have been delivered outside Singapore at your own costs.
- You are required to contact New Life Global at sales@hairpluslab or the customer hotline +65 63180597 prior to any international returns.
- New Life Global will not bear any charges incurred by customers during the process of return, exchange or refund of Products.
- New Life Global reserves the right to reject any exchange or return that does not fulfil any of the above policy or for any other reason whatsoever.
9. Intellectual Property
- This Website is intended for personal use, illustration and information only. You may not download, copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute it in any way without permission. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without our written permission.
- The trademarks, service marks, logo, characters displayed on this Website belong to us and shall not be used or modified in any way. Nothing in this Website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use of any intellectual property rights.
- Any improper, unauthorised, illegal use of the Website is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to grant us the worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free right by way of licence to use, publish, transmit, perform, display, upload, download, communicate to the public, or otherwise transfer or make available your content which is provided to us for the purposes of display on the Website.
10. Local Delivery Information
- Local delivery service is available for eligible residential and office addresses within Singapore, except hotels and such other locations with restricted access. New Life Global reserves the right to decline any delivery to any address with restricted access or is inaccessible.
- Local Delivery Charge
|| CHARGE PER TRIP PER ADDRESS
Nett Purchases below S$100
Nett Purchases S$100 & above
Complimentary delivery one address (Limited to one address per transaction)
Re-delivery due to unsuccessful delivery
Surcharge for Sentosa Island addresses
All oreders will be delivered within 5 – 7 Working Days upon confirmation
Processing Time: All orders received will be processed within 3 Working Days. **Working Day refers to Monday to Saturday. There will be no delivery service on Sundays and Public Holidays or any blackout dates imposed by New Life Global.
The earliest delivery date will be 5 Working Days from the date of Order. All delivery will be fulfilled within one month from date of Order unless stated otherwise, or unless there is delay caused by reasons or circumstances beyond the control of New Life Global.
Delivery shall take place on the date and time stipulated in the Order Confirmation. If a particular time slot is full due to overwhelming demand or is otherwise unavailable, we reserve the right to reschedule the time and/or date of delivery and will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time and/or date.
You are responsible for ensuring that a recipient is present to receive the delivery and to sign on New Life Global‘s Delivery Note during the specified time slot.
There will be a re-delivery charge at the prevailing rate imposed on you in case of any changes in delivery details after the delivery has been made or attempted.
Should there be any unavailable items in the Order; New Life Global will contact you for further arrangements.
11. International Delivery Information
- International delivery service is available for countries outside Singapore.
- All international deliveries charges will be paid by the customer. We will advise you of the delivery charges before the Products are dispatched.
- Products will be shipped only after your acceptance of the shipping charges and after full payment has been made to New Life Global.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability. Products to be delivered outside Singapore will be delivered by courier by New Life Global’s designated logistics partner. Tracking reference number will be sent to you by email upon dispatch.
- The estimated delivery time taken is between 5 – 7 working days from the date of dispatch, and is subject to delay due to unforeseen circumstances. New Life Global reserves the right to reschedule the time and/or date of delivery and will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time and/or date.
- All international deliveries are subject to possible delays including but not limited to delays by customs or government authorities of the destination country. We shall however not be liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any delays in effecting delivery of the Products for whatever reasons.
- All international deliveries will be subject to the terms and conditions of delivery of New Life Global’s designated logistics partner. New Life Global’s designated logistics partner may impose charges for any attempts of redelivery.
- There will be a re-delivery charge at the prevailing rate imposed on you in case of any changes in delivery details after the delivery has been made or attempted.
- Please note that international delivery service may be unavailable for certain Products.
12. Pricing and Payments Methods
- The prices listed at the time the Order is placed apply.
- All prices stated on the hair+ lab Website are in Singapore dollars.
- New Life Global accepts: Visa, MasterCard.
- Alternatively, you may remit payment via telegraphic transfer to:
Account Name : New Life Global Pte Ltd
Account Number : 0100296254
Bank Name : Standard Chatered Bank (Singapore) Limited
Bank Address : No. 6 Battery Road, Singapore 049909
Bank Code : 7144
Branch Code : 001
Swift Code : SCBLSGSG
- Products may be paid for using one of the methods suggested in the order process under the terms and conditions outlined therein. We reserve the right to exclude certain methods of payment.
- Please note that mode of payment cannot be changed once you have submitted the order online.
13. Fraud Protection Policy
As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your Order or we may call you at the phone number you provided (or use your email address) to confirm your Order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- This Website and any content provided via the site, including links, are provided on an “as- is” and “as available” basis with no warranty of any kind. We expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the site, its content and any products or services, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from errors, omissions, computer viruses or other malicious or unauthorized code or programs, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
- We do not warrant that the quality of the Products purchased on this Website will meet your needs or expectations after any form of misuse, abuse, misguided usage and deviation from printed instructions.
15. Limitation on Liability
- By using this Website, you agree that in no event will New Life Global be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, consequential loss or damage whatsoever (of any kind (whether foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Website, or any linked site including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, business relationships, unavailability or non-performance of the Website, errors, omissions, viruses or malicious code.
New Life Global is not affiliated with web sites or third parties that sell or advertise our Products without a written agreement with us. We are not responsible for orders, services and that were purchased through unauthorized sellers. New Life Global is not responsible for any representations by unauthorized sellers.
TERMS OF SALE FOR IN-STORE PURCHASES AND TRANSACTIONS
17. Application of Terms of Sale for In-Store Puchases and Transactions.
- The following Terms of Sale for In-Store Purchases (“Terms of Sale”) comprise the terms and conditions on which you purchase the full range of treatment and hair services provided at New Life Global (the “Services”), the full range of hair+ lab retail products (the “Products”) or participate in our Plus Membership Programme. Membership Programme refers to the hair+ lab Plus Membership Programme where customers who purchase Products and Services will qualify to become a member of the Programme. Depending on the Membership Tier, a customer will be able to earn Points for the purpose of utilising them to redeem hair+ lab retail products. Membership Points refer to points that customers participating in the Plus Membership Programme, can used for the redemption of hair+ lab retail products.
- Our Services may be a single session or as part of a treatment package. For avoidance of doubt, a “treatment package” means a series of treatments provided to you over a defined period of time, and constitutes part of the Services.
- Our Plus Membership Programme entails the purchase of Products and Services and utilisation of “Membership Points”, and the earning and redemption of these points for hair+ lab Products. Membership Points are not exchangeable or refundable for cash. Earned discounts and Points redemption are available only at New Life Global Service Centre that provides our full suite of treatments, hair services and sales of retail products (“hair+ lab”). New Life Global reserves the rights to make changes to the membership terms and conditions or promotions without prior notice.
18. Personal Belongings
We shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings while at the Service Centre.
You agree to make timely payment for any Products and Services purchased by you.
GENERAL TERMS RELATING TO PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MEMBERSHIP POINTS
20. Customer Assurance
- We strive to provide the best quality, value & service to meet the needs of our customers.
- We offer a 5 working days cooling period, (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays) during which you may request for a full refund for Treatment Packages purchased.
- We accept original hair+ lab vouchers which have to be presented prior to treatment.
21. Terms Relating to Treatments Packages
- All treatment packages are valid for, and must be completed within, 36 months from the date of you signed up for the treatment package.
- We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, allow for the extension of the validity period of any unconsumed treatment sessions.
- You may, at any time prior to the expiry of the treatment package but subject always to our approval, apply to (i) renew the treatment package; (ii) upgrade to another treatment package (of equal or higher value); (iii) substitute any session in the treatment package with an alternate session (of equal or higher value); or (iv) add sessions to the treatment package The fees payable will depend on the renewal period, difference in value of the treatment packages/sessions and/or types of sessions substituted or added (as applicable).
- New Life Global will any discuss with you any proposed variation to the package before deciding whether to approve it.
- We allow packages to be transferred to another individual after the 5 working days cooling period (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays) and only during the validity period of the treatment package. You may not transfer any other service.
- We will arrange for a new customer treatment record to be completed and signed by the transferee. The validity period of the treatment package shall run from the date of the original purchase by you.
- All Services are non-refundable after the 5 working days cooling period, (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays). We are not obliged to approve any refunds.
- All · request for refunds for Treatment Packages before the 5 working days cooling period, will be credited to you without interest in the same payment mode that was used to pay for the Order.
- Please note that it takes approximately 21 days for a credit return to your card to be effective.
- All Products are non-refundable or refundable
- We may vary the prices of, modify or discontinue any of our Products and/or Services (including substituting any Products used in the Services) without prior notice.
- If this affects any Product or Service which you have paid for but has yet to be delivered or provided to you, your sole remedy shall be to exchange the Products or Services for Products or Services of equal or higher value (top-up of the difference in value will be required).
22. Exclusion of Warranties
You acknowledge, understand and agree that the effectiveness of our Products and Services varies from customer to customer, and is dependent on matters such as existing conditions and how the Products and Services are used. While we will take reasonable care and conduct reasonable due diligence to assess the suitability of any Products and Services, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the success of any Products and Services, or guarantee against unforeseen or unexpected reactions to a Products and Services. You warrant that you have provided us with full prior disclosure of all existing conditions, to enable us to make proper and accurate diagnoses. All implied warranties under law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted.
We reserve the right to terminate or withhold the provision of any Products, Services (including ongoing treatment packages), Membership or Redemption Points to you if you (a) breach these Terms, (b) mistreat, threaten or abuse any of our staff, or (c) make false or defamatory statements about us, our brand and/or the Products or Services.
GENERAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO WEBSITE AND IN-STORE PURCHASES & TRANSACTIONS
24. Exclusion of Liability
New Life Global shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages or other indirect damages or costs of any kind suffered or incurred by you arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use this Website, or reliance on the Materials and/or any information in this Website;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to this Website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and you access such websites at your own risk;
- any damage to the Product that occurs during delivery;
- any mishandling, misuse and/or abuse of Product by you or other persons;
- use of Product by you or other persons in any manner,
whether foreseeable or otherwise, even if New Life Global or its agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses.
- You assume all risks associated with Product usage and storage upon delivery.
- This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by Singapore law.
- Without prejudice to Clauses 1 and 21.2, Revamp’s aggregate liability to you shall be limited to the purchase price of the Products and/or Services paid by you.
All notices given by you to us must be given to New Life Global Pte Ltd at 101 Eunos Avenue 3, #08-01, Singapore 409835. We may give notice to you either via an e-mail or postal address that you provided to us when placing an order.
27. Events Outside our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- 1 strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
if any of these Terms or any provisions of a Contract are determined by the courts of Singapore or any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
30. Entire Agreement
- These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other and that nothing may be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms.
31. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance solely with the Laws of Singapore. You fully agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts
32. Third Parties Rights
No person shall have any right pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of the above Terms.
The reference to a person, in this clause includes but is not limited to any individual, company, corporation, firm, partnership, joint venture, association, organization, trust, state or agency of a state (in each case, whether or not having separate legal personality).